Pages

October 26, 2012

Scott Laverty | Laverty Group

Here is a blast from the past.  In fact circa February 2011 to be exact.  I was contacted in regards to Scott Laverty who was working with Nikki Gamblin on iPhones.  I was only able to find a few details about Scott Laverty:

1. Broker who states he works directly with an iPhone "supplier".
2. Laverty Group in based in Maine according to his LinkedIn profile.
3. He has an Alibaba profile.
4. Possibly involved with a Pam Holtz, S&Y Wholesalers, and/or Daniel Macele.

Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. Scott Laverty
Job Title: Owner/Entrepreneur
Address: 61 Winter Street, Lewiston, Maine, United States
Zip/Postal Code: 04240
Telephone: 1-207-782-2488
Fax: 1-207-782-1121

Goes by badgerking44 on some forums.


Here is an email I received from a member on 4/30/2010:He is a legitimate business man, but he has never came through for my company and I . He set up an iphone deal in which I was to purchase 100 iphones from his "supplier" because they offered an attorney to attorney escrow payment option. As soon as my attorney worked up the agreement and I had put 25% down into the escrow his supplier "backed out" and said that he was no longer offering the payment option and that he was only offering Alipay. I lost $1500 in lawyer fees which the supplier agreed to pay for before the deal went down, but at the end of the day I lucked out and wasted time and money. Be careful when dealing with him.
Best Regards,
-N

If you have any additional details about Scott or his company please contact me or post them here.
Thank you!

Nikki Gamblin, fraud, Apple iPhone, proof of stock,
Nikki Gamblin Photoshopped fake proof of stock Apple iPhone

Nikki Gamblin, Apple iPhone supplier,
Nikki Gamblin Apple iPhone supplier shipping slip

Nikki Gamblin, Apple iPhone supplier,
Nikki Gamblin Apple iPhone supplier shipping slip 2